Gifts For Toddlers
Do you have kiddos in your life?
Maybe you're a mom, a dad, grandma, Favorite Auntie, or a teacher.
Whether you have 1 or 10 kids on your list, we have amazing options for those sweet little recipients.
1. Sidewalk Chalk: These adorable sidewalk chalk come in various shapes, from colorful donuts to unicorn horns.
They were created by an artist, maker, and former preschool teacher, Kate Leibrand. This brand creates eco-friendly, small-batch sidewalk chalk, showcasing the ordinary in extraordinary ways. All TWEE products are designed to perfectly fit little ones' hands, increasing grip strength and fine motor skills while encouraging creative play and imaginative making.
When screens and computers are part of everyday existence, TWEE handmade sidewalk chalk provides the much-needed break for children to take a step back, make-believe, share experiences with friends, and create their very own chalk masterpieces. These are great stocking stuffers, class gifts, and they will be your kid's favorite.
To purchase these sweet gifts, click here.
2. ArtFolio: Keep little ones entertained during those long road trips with this adorable die-cut ArtFolio. With a sturdy handle, this durable carrying case houses a collection of 6 or 12 crayons and a drawing pad of unlined paper on which to unleash creativity. Perfect for monogramming or embroidery, as well! Intended for children, age 3 and up. This sweet kit comes in 8 different large and small shapes.
Purchase your favorite options here.
3. Tools: This is a perfect gift for the kid who likes to tinker with things. Kids can build pretend projects while learning what each tool is meant to do.
This set is packaged by Moulin Roty in a wooden carrying case illustrated with characters from La Grande Famille. Say Bonjour to La Grande Famille! With a mixture of patterns and colors, these cuddly creatures have become the best of friends. Age 6 and up.
To purchase this sweet gift, click here.
3. Think Big, Little One: This board book edition of Little Dreamers: Visionary Women Around the World by New York Times bestselling author Vashti Harrison is a beautiful first book to teach your little dreamers to follow all their biggest ideas.
Featuring eighteen women creators, ranging from writers to inventors, artists to scientists, this board book adaptation of Little Dreamers: Visionary Women Around the World introduces trailblazing women like Mary Blair, an American modernist painter who had a major influence on how color was used in early animated films, environmental activist Wangari Maathai, and architect Zaha Hadid.
The irresistible, full-color illustrations show the Dreamers as both accessible and aspirational, so the reader knows they, too, can grow up to do something amazing.
Click here to buy this book.
4. Bath Soak: Little Charlie uses pure botanicals like oat, coconut, and chamomile, which provide the perfect base that is natural and free of any perfume, toxins, and harmful surfactants commonly found in baby products today.
This product was created to experience a beneficial bath without the nasties for our youngest bathers.
Luscious coconut milk and oat proteins nourish dry and inflamed skin while gently cleansing from head to toe.
They are specifically designed for newborns to eight years old—no need for soap when using Little Charlie- just the bathwater and washcloth.
To purchase, click here.
For more information, visit us at:
Or E-mail us at email@example.com